[Fredslist] tennis rules

Cuneo, Frank frank.cuneo at elliman.com
Tue Jun 12 11:45:21 EDT 2012

Hi All,

I wanted to congratulate and thank all the tennis players who played in
yesterdays Gotham's Golf & Tennis event. The competition was fierce, the
players friendly and the networking fantastic. I also want to thank
Sharon Klein for all her work in making the tennis event a "hit" along
with Fred and Norman for providing the fabulous venue. Hopefully with
the good time had by all, positive word of mouth the tennis will
continue to grow, I know I'm looking forward to next year!

Frank

Frank J. Cuneo

Lic. Assoc. R.E. Broker

Prudential Douglas Elliman

575 Madison Avenue l New York, NY 10022

Tel: 212.891.7195 l Mobile: 646.705.2302

frank.cuneo at elliman.com