[Fredslist] Seeking Referrals for an Architect

Daniel Goldman of ShopWithDan.com unfranchisebizma at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 14:51:00 EDT 2012

Friends,
I know a certified and highly experienced architect who I would recommend
to anyone.
He is freelance however has worked with several large/major companies
before and in fact is working with one now.
He is highly skilled, knows all of the latest architectural and drafting
software tools and in fact teaches training & classes to others
on how to use those tools.

Does anyone know of any engineering or building companies, contractors or
businesses who could use a top-notch architect?
He is highly passionate about what he does and there is no project too
small nor too big for him.

He is a fine fellow and is located in the Hudson Valley Region. I am trying
to help him establish connections
in the NY, LI and southern Hudson Valley areas.
Please let me know if you can help me with solid referrals for him. Thank
you all!

*
Daniel Goldman -
UnFranchise Owner - One Team, One Dream!!
Get Paid to Shop Online!: http://www.ShopWithDan.com<http://www.shopwithdan.com>
Email: unfranchisebizma at gmail.com
Tel#:   845.206.2802
*