[Fredslist] Open/Available Spots for Membership in Lawyers Resource Group - LRG

tom.hanik at ultimateabstract.com tom.hanik at ultimateabstract.com
Fri Jun 1 10:42:23 EDT 2012

Hello Tribe,

Perhaps you know someone who might fit the description below and would
enjoy "exclusivity" in our group, Lawyers Resource Group (LRG). LRG
exists as a group of professionals whose businesses service attorneys
and the legal profession.

We are seeking to grow LRG so the list below includes open spots, but
is not limited to these categories:

- Legal Courier Service
- Legal Record Storage
- Videographer (plantiff/attorney/video deposition)
- Webdesign/Development
- Lists Manager Company
- Marketing Firm (focus on law firms)
- Management Company with Law Firm CLient Base
- Forensic Photographer
- Investigation Company (predominantly working with lawyers)
- Security Bond Co. (working with trust attorney)

If you know someone who might be interested please have them contact
our GC directly:

Judie Moceri
judie at promotionalsolutions.biz
201-967-1735