[Fredslist] Tennis Tickets

Gary Sastow gsastow at sastowlaw.com
Tue Jul 31 15:31:41 EDT 2012

A colleague has two (2) tickets for the US Open tennis on August 28th at 7pm
they cannot use.  If interested please provide me your contact information
and I will forward it along.  Tickets are being sold at face value.  Thanks,
Gary.

LAW OFFICES OF GARY S. SASTOW, PLLC

500 Mamaroneck Avenue, Suite 320

Harrison, New York 10528

(914) 713-3900

Fax (914) 722-7263

gsastow at sastowlaw.com

Website: www.sastowlaw.com

Office hours by appointment in Westchester, New York City and Long Island.

Confidentiality Note:  This e-mail is intended only for the person or entity
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential
or otherwise protected from disclosure.  Dissemination, distribution or
copying of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the
intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the
message to the intended recipient, is prohibited.  If you have received this
e-mail in error, please call the sender and destroy the original message and
all copies.  This written advice was not intended or written to be used, and
it cannot be used by any taxpayer, for the purpose of avoiding penalties
that may be imposed on the taxpayer.  (This legend has been affixed pursuant
to U.S. Treasury Regulations governing tax practice.)