[Fredslist] 2006 Acura RSX Hatchback for sale. $12,900

Marty Klein mklein at kamso.com
Tue Jul 31 10:09:37 EDT 2012

Greetings along the network
A friend of mine is selling his car.  Here are the details that he gave me;  If interested contact the seller through autrotrader.com (See below for link)

"I am selling a 2006 Acura RSX hatchback, in excellent condition. This sporty 4-cylinder car has only 29,100 miles and lots of features, including:

·         Automatic transmission

·         Front wheel drive

·         Anti-lock brakes

·         Efficient gas mileage - 25 MPG City/34 MPG Highway

·         Leather seats & leather-wrapped steering wheel

·         Split fold-down rear seats for increased cargo storage

·         Power moon roof

·         Power windows and door locks

·         Heated power exterior mirrors

·         4-wheel disc brakes, with new front brake pads

·         CD player

·         New floor mats

·         Theft-deterrent system

·         Small size, perfect for parking in NYC

Asking price is $12,900. Please see my advertisement at

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?atCarId=137DFD4C&listingId=327023948

If above link does not work go to WWW.AUTOTRADER.COM and Choose "Find Cars For Sale" then choose "Find by AT Car ID" and paste 137DFD4C then click "Find"."

Regards,
Marty
Co-Chair Gotham Dinner Group

Martin Klein, Esq.