[Fredslist] Gotham's MAD lunch held as a memorial to Chris Lamal was memorable

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 18:43:34 EDT 2012

The gathering at the Friar's Club had a different tone today.  It was an
afternoon to remember.  We gathered to remember Chris.  We started with a
video prepared by Cayce Crown which consisted of pictures and a collection
of the emails that were sent on Fredslist after the announcement of Chris's
passing.  Each attendee had the opportunity to share their thoughts and
personal experiences with him.   2 friends of Chris attended and
contributed additional information about their relationships with him and
what he meant to them.  It was obvious he had a strong impact on those who
knew him.

Its too bad we say all the good and important things after people are gone.
 If Chris could have heard, (maybe he could), what people thought of him
and the way he affected fellow Gothamites, I feel sure it would fill him
with pride and satisfaction.
It was a fitting tribute to a man who contributed so much to Gotham and
many of its members.

Gotham is committed to carrying on Chris legacy and announced the 2 new Co
Chairs and GC who have signed on to do so.

Fred you did a great job in honoring his memory.

--
*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate
sherryrivera1 at gmail.com