[Fredslist] Feedback

Philip Segal philip at charlesgriffinllc.com
Mon Jul 30 11:31:35 EDT 2012

A nice Gotham story: two weeks ago I got two calls in the space of 15
minutes. One was from a client who needed forensic computer work, so I
called my fellow Expert Witness group member Peter Theobald and we are
happily working together. The next call was from Michael Garcia, a colleague
of fellow member Paul Ribaudo who had sat in at one of the lunches. Would I
like to help out his friend at a large firm? This had turned into a
potential engagement and as nicely, the change to talk to a bunch of lawyers
over lunch at their firm. Gotham at work!

Philip Segal

Charles Griffin Intelligence LLC

45 Rockefeller Plaza

Suite 2000