[Fredslist] Great Time at Last Night's Nautical Bash!

Phyllis Newbert panewbert at theheartsaver.com
Fri Jul 27 10:31:41 EDT 2012

Thank you Ester and Vincent for a really fun evening in Freeport bringing
together the South Shore and Queens groups.  There were plenty of laughs
and great conversations and connections as well as many members from other
groups and guests.  Your efforts to put this together were greatly
appreciated.  Ester, I know you were concerned about the menu and the venue
and both were excellent choices.  Hope we do this again!

Thank you,

Phyllis

Phyllis Anne Newbert
The Heart Saver Institute