[Fredslist] Do you know someone who ...

Tom Hanik tom.hanik at ultimateabstract.com
Fri Jul 27 07:51:35 EDT 2012

Do you know someone who might enjoy membership in our group, Lawyers
Resource Group?

The potential candidate should have a large percentage of his/her
business generated by serving the legal community. Lawyers Resource
Group exists to service attorneys and law firms. It is an
exclusive group, that is, only one member per industry. The following
represents categories we are looking to fill:

- Legal Courier Service
- Legal Record Storage
- Videographer (plantiff/attorney/video deposition)
- Webdesign/Development
- Lists Manager Company
- Marketing Firm (focus on law firms)
- Management Company with Law Firm CLient Base
- Forensic Photographer
- Investigation Company (predominantly working with lawyers)

Know someone who fits this description?

Please have them contact our GC, Judie Moceri at:

Judie Moceri
Judie at PromotionalSolutions.biz
201-967-1735

Successful Networking!