[Fredslist] Gotham Princeton--A happenin' place!

Suzanne Neilson suzanneneilson at comcast.net
Sun Jul 22 01:00:19 EDT 2012

What a delightful meeting we had this Friday in Gotham Princeton.  Liz,
Anthony, and Erin visited us from the city!  We're always thrilled when our
NYC "cousins" make the effort to come to Princeton, and we absolutely loved
having you.  Josh and I will be riding the circuit up your way soon, so I
hope we'll see you again shortly.

I am continually impressed with how multifaceted and bright entrepreneurs
are--especially Gothamites, of course  ;).  We had the great pleasure of
welcoming into the fold our newest member, Melinda D'Antuono.  Not only is
Melinda a public accountant with all kinds of ideas about where she wants to
direct her firm, but we learned that she was a junior Olympic champion
skier, she had won a prestigious award of a free graduate education at
Columbia, and she is a pianist.  We are thrilled to have her.

And finally, our own David Gray gave a talk on running non-profits--replete
with an impressive wealth of information, plus lots of laughs!  What a
speaker he is!  For those of you who haven't yet met David, aside from
having authored two books and being a tv star on his own show, Nonprofit NJ,
this amazing guy has produced two music videos on YouTube: Check them out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/financearts1?feature=results_main.  I do have to
offer one caveat, however--Crooning dirges is not David at his very best.
He's a whole lot more uplifting when talking on topic:  You truly need him
as your next speaker!

Thanks to all for sharing yourselves, and yay Gotham Princeton!!!

Suzanne

Suzanne Neilson
The Organized Life