[Fredslist] Riders Formica Meeting Wed.July 25 RSPV Needed

Judie Judie at PromotionalSolutions.biz
Fri Jul 20 07:48:36 EDT 2012

Come beat the heat and Be Cool!           BRING GUESTS- GUEST-- GUESTS!!
RIDERS WELCOME  (with category clearance)

GOTHAM's FORMICA 1 GROUP
 Wednesday, July 25th
Friar's Club-12:30 pm

----------
EXPANDING OUR GROUP:
We are looking to fill the following categories:   Title Agency, Moving
Company, Construction Firm, Architectural Firm......send me your desired
categories;  those that have natural synergy with your profession...let us,
help you!

Guests are welcome.  Riders and Visitors are ask to contact me prior to the
meeting to avoid any category conflict.
$40 Lunch fee can be paid online at     www.gothamnetworking.com   as well
as at the meeting.

Hope to see you  Wednesday, July 25