[Fredslist] Seeking space rental for training

Tom Fuld & Newelle McDonald newelletom at aol.com
Wed Jul 18 14:02:14 EDT 2012

Hi Gotham,
Looking for that Gotham magic again. As many of you know, my wife and I are Wellness Educators and are partnered with the Shaklee Corporation, the #1 Natural Nutritional Co.
Shaklee corporate is looking to rent a space for 500 people on Saturday, Nov 10th for a morning and and afternoon training in Manhattan. As you know, NYC is not cheap so I'm trying to help find some affordable options. If any of you have any leads on a venue of this size that would be available for rental for approx $5,000 or less (hard to find I know), I would greatly appreciate the help. Hotels or even corporate auditoriums that might otherwise sit empty on a Saturday are all possibilities as long as it is clean and easily accessible.
They are also looking to hold a reception on Friday evening, Nov.10 for additional money of course and ideally and would ideally like to hold both events at the same venue. If you have any possible leads, contact me at 212-228-1719.
Thanks for all your magic!!

Tom Fuld, Gotham Open House
212-228-1719
Tom