[Fredslist] Vending Machine Info Request

Judie Judie at PromotionalSolutions.biz
Sat Jul 14 18:36:47 EDT 2012

Hello, Gotham,
I hope everyone is having a great weekend.  Does anyone know much about
soda or snack vending machines.  My entrepreneurial young children have
been asking for months if thy could put a soda vending machine (or snacks)
in our office  (how cute is that).  Unfortunately I don't know much about
them.  Someone recomended to  throw the idea out to Gotham and maybe
someone has one they don't need, or can enlighten me on how I can help my
children with a simple solution.  I know nothing about the topic, other
than the little research I have dome on the internet or people advertise
selling old oones they have (which I see as a disaster waiting to happen).
 Any information or experience would be great.    I lovingly suggested the
old fashioned "candy box" honor system payment to them as a starting point,
but when I told them how it worked, even at their young ages of 6 and 8
they are wary of people not paying: pretty smart kids if you ask me :)

Thanks again,
Judie

Judie Moceri
Promotional Solutions Int'l