[Fredslist] The Passing of Chris Lamal

Stephen Kirschner skirschner at matrixrealtygrp.com
Sat Jul 14 05:55:20 EDT 2012

Terribly sad. My heart goes out to his family, friends and all the people whose lives he touched.
In honor of Chris, make today a "special" one for yourself and all the people you love!
Steve

Group Coordinator NY Real Estate Chapter
Co-Chair and Group Coordinator Fairchester Real Estate Chapter
Steve Kirschner
Vice President - Business Development and Leasing
MATRIX REALTY GROUP
732 Smithtown Bypass #200
Smithtown, New York 11787
Tel.     631 406 4921