[Fredslist] Gotham Young Pros Social Event - Please Confirm!

John Tublin johntublin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 09:18:29 EDT 2012

Hi Gothamites,

As a group, the Gotham Young Professional have decided it seems appropriate
to have a beer related social event this month. Young Pro members Giancarlo
and Sarah Annese are the group beer connoisseurs, and have been
coordinating an awesome bar tour for their BeerUnion website. Through their
experience and expertise we think that Jimmy's No. 43 on the Lower East
Side would be a great place to have a social event. This event is free to
attend (aside from the whatever you may purchase from the bar), and open to
any prospective members, colleagues, and friends of the group.

The social would take place next *Wednesday, July 18th, at 7:00PM*. Please
respond to this email to RSVP so we know how many people to expect. Even if
you cannot make it, let me know as well.

This should be a really great time, and I do look forward to seeing each
and every one of you.

Thank you,

- John T.

--