[Fredslist] Absolutely Astounding in Connecticut!

Tessa Marquis tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com
Mon Jul 9 16:22:10 EDT 2012

Today we had an amazing session at the Gotham New Haven breakfast meeting.

Since we all signed a virtual non-disclosure agreement (Motto: "It's as good
as the paper it isn't written on!") I can't say anything about the substance
of the discussion. However, the quality was deluxe, the company was divine,
and we did everything Tribal -- short of a blood brothers ritual - that a
long table full of Gothamites can do.

Plus, the nice lady at the Trumbull Marriott made custom omelets for us!

Thank you to my branch of the tree, I had a truly great time!

Tessa Marquis
Gotham New Haven
New Standard Institute, Inc.
84 Broad Street  |  Milford, CT 06460  |  USA
203.783.1582 x101
 <mailto:tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com>
tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com