[Fredslist] HVAC servicing contractor needed help.

Renee Richter centerpointmtge at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 06:40:16 EDT 2012

Good morning along the network
This weekend in the middle of the heat wave, my parents CAC unit broke. We
found an HVAC company, on internet, who already charged me almost $500 just
to say, you need a new compressor, and condenser., which would cost us
almost $3000 more. My parents are very ill and frail.  Any suggestions for
a reputable company from whom would service my mom and dads home and
provide us a fair price for the necessary units. Thanks in advance. My
parents live in south shore Nassau county.

--
Thank you very much,

Renee' Richter
President