[Fredslist] New Poll

Bambe Levine bambe at bambepr.com
Sun Jul 1 20:45:09 EDT 2012

Of course great pollster, we'd also love to see a running commentary or poll on the presidential elections.  Your own poll plus the others.  It's so thrilling to see the issues take shape and of course see how and if our  great Gotham members' opinions  jive with the rest of the country.

Bambe Levine

Sent from Bambe's iPad

Bambe Levine, President
Bambe Levine Public Relations