[Fredslist] LA Drama Critics Circle Awards

Tessa Marquis tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com
Tue Jan 31 09:58:18 EST 2012

Are you an Influencer?

My "oldest" friends are up for an Award in Ha-ha-Hollywood. I have many geriatrically older friends, but these are long-time pals (40+ years!)

Linda Hoag is a therapist for the students at CalArts (California Art Institute) - the school that the Disney folks set up.
She is also a poet, Buddhist, and avant-guardist-at-large. Her ex-husband, David Combs, is a talented teacher, multilinguist, and on-set tutor. They designed and conducted the puppetry in a play in LA last year and it would be more than swell if they won this much-deserved award.

“Please check us out under the Specialty listing:  http://www.ladramacriticscircle.com/awards.html “

If you know anyone who can vote in this competition, please twist their arms for me.
Otherwise, we will send puppets to haunt you!!!!!!!!!!!

Tessa Marquis
Gotham New Haven
New Standard Institute, Inc.
84 Broad Street  |  Milford, CT 06460  |  USA
203.783.1582 x101
 <mailto:tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com> tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com