[Fredslist] Jane's First Gallery Showing!!!

Arielle Myers arielle.myers at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 17:01:51 EST 2012

I could not be prouder of my amazingly talented Mom!

I look forward to celebrating this fabulous occasion with all of the
Gothamites who are able to attend.

Mom, you go girl!
--
Arielle Myers
(631) 379-9397

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 17:49:25 +0000
From: "Victoria Roberts Drogin" <victoria at mindshiftresources.com>
Subject: [Fredslist] Jane's First Gallery Showing!!!
To: "Fred's list" <fredslist at gothamnetworking.com>
decombobulator_blackberry.rim.net-870748567- at b28.c7.bise6.blackberry>

Hi Gotham -

Fellow Gothamite, lawyer, artist, and dear friend, Jane Myers has her first
painting  in a Gallery show next weekend!

One of Jane's  paintings was selected to be shown at the b.j. spoke
 gallery in Huntington, (as part of a larger show), and while Jane has
created amazing, powerful pieces for many years, this is her first foray
into the commercial realm!

Here's the info:

b.j. spoke gallery
299 Main Street
Huntington, NY
(631) 549-5160

The reception is on:
Saturday, February 4th from 6-9 p.m.
Regular gallery hours:
Tues. - Sun. 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.

Hope to see you at the reception! Should be a great crowd . . .
xo
Victoria

Victoria Roberts Drogin, Esq.
President
MindShift Resources, Inc.
Executive, Professional and Life Coaching

victoria at mindshiftresources.com
t: 516.640.6260 | m: 917.418.2299

Your Thinking. Your Business. Your Life.

--
Arielle Myers
(631) 379-9397