[Fredslist] Circuit Rider Posse stats 1/27/2012

Raj Goel, CISSP raj at brainlink.com
Fri Jan 27 15:27:41 EST 2012

Gothamites,

      The excitement is BUILDING!

      A) For the 1st time, all 4 circuit riders were at the same
meeting - the record-setting COMMERCE/OPEN HOUSE meeting on Thursday.

      B) We're seeing a LOT MORE Gothamites jumping on the circuit
riding wagon - COME ON ABOARD!

      C) Several Gothamites have expressed an interest in doing a DAY
TRIP to GOTHAM BOSTON!
      (Do I foresee a repeat of the legendary BUS trip, Fred??? )

CURRENT STATS (cumulative, year to date):

Erin - 3 meetings, 5 unique groups
Bandit/bandit too joint meeting, Downtown, Commerce/Open

Raj - 6 meetings, 7 unique groups
Construction, Diversity, Lawyers Resource Group, GLBT, Israeloff
Legal, Commerce/Open

David - 3 meeting, 4 unique groups
Lawyers Resource Group, __, Commerce/open

Liz - 3 meeting, 5 unique groups
NY Healthcare, NY Women/Formica, Commerce/Open

KZR Cocktails
- Erin 1
- Liz 1

--Raj

Rajesh Goel, CISSP
cell (917) 685-7731
CTO: Brainlink International, Inc.
You run your business, and leave the IT to us.
raj at brainlink.com
www.brainlink.com
www.linkedin.com/in/rajgoel