[Fredslist] Help for My Daughter

Louis Camhe lcamhe at usgande.com
Thu Jan 26 22:10:06 EST 2012

Good Evening Gotham:

My daughter Lauren has been working for the 800 lb gorilla, Pfizer, in their animal health division during and since her graduation from college.  Unfortunately, last year, they  moved their corporate offices to Madison, NJ, and between the commute and countless hours, it is taking its toll on her.

She has asked for my help in finding a new position, preferably in Manhattan so I am reaching out to my gorillas for assistance.

I thank you in advance for anything you can do.

Best regards,

Lou Camhe
Business Development Manager
U.S. Gas & Electric, Inc.
8 Sioux Ct.
Palisades, NY 10964
Phone: (914) 909-7159
Mobile: (914) 403-0935
Fax: (914) 948-2843
LCamhe at USGandE.com<mailto:LCamhe at USGandE.com>
www.USGandE.com

Sign up now at: www.usgande.com/lcamhe.aspx<http://www.usgande.com/lcamhe.aspx>

USG&E - We're Just A Switch Away! (r)
[cid:image001.gif at 01CCDC77.38B18A00]
3rd Fastest Growing Private Energy Marketer<http://www.inc.com/inc5000/profile/us-gas-electric>
35th Fastest Growing Private Energy Company<http://www.inc.com/inc5000/list/industry/energy>

[cid:image002.gif at 01CCDC77.38B18A00]
12th Best Company to Work for in South Florida<http://www.bizjournals.com/southflorida/event/9711>
Privileged and/or confidential information may be contained within this email. Please do not distribute or forward this message without express written consent from U.S. Gas & Electric, Inc., or its agents.