[Fredslist] Ever Thought About Being In A Rodeo?

Mitchell Tublin mitchtublin at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 22:16:30 EST 2012

Well have no fear! At Gotham, riding the circuit has nothing to do with bustin' a bronc
or riding a bull.  You attend a meeting outside of your own group.  There are over 40
groups, hence the term, ride the circuit.
Yeehay, what a fantastic meeting today, Wednesday, with NY Women and Formica 1!
The room was buzzing, the energy was high, circuit riders and fresh fish in abundance.
Thank you ladies for putting together and running a great meeting.
Mitch Tublin
P.S. We are all leaders.  It is up to each of us to determine how much we accept of the responsibility that comes with it.