[Fredslist] New Gotham Poll

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 24 14:03:08 EST 2012

Gotham, you definitely think you will be doing better personally than the rest of the country economically in 2012.  This is obviously due, in part,  to the power of Gotham for business networking!  So, if you haven't paid your 2012 dues yet, our two polls give you still one more reason to renew.  Now, sports fans, it's New York vs. Boston again (and I don't mean baseball)!  Our new poll lets you vote for the team you think will win the Super Bowl on Feb.5:  The Giants or the Patriots.  See how your opinion compares to other Gothamites by visiting our website at www.gothamnetworking.com and voting for your favorite team.  Your pollster, Dr. Gerry Goldhaber

Gerald M. Goldhaber, Ph.D.President and CEO
GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G
New York, NY 10001

(212)379-6661 (O)(917)279-2303 (Cell)