[Fredslist] Kudos to Dr. Bruce Feldman

Raj Goel, CISSP raj at brainlink.com
Tue Jan 24 10:52:49 EST 2012

Gothamites,

      Bruce & I had been planning to meet for a while - nothing
clicked.

       Last tuesday (Jan 17), we met at Gotham Lawyers Resource Group,
and then at his office on Madison & 53rd.

      I walked in coughing, with a painful throat, and I was the
featured speaker for 2 full day seminars in Texas on Thu & Friday.

1) Bruce spent over 30 minutes examining me (when was the LAST time
your doctor looked at you for more than 5 minutes?),
2) sent prescriptions to my local pharmacy electronically (no more
transcription errors due to Doctor's handwriting)

and most importantly,

3) emailed/texted me while I was in Texas to ensure I was feeling ok,
and if I needed anything else.

This level of patient care, and followup, has almost disappeared in
this country.

I am grateful to Dr. Feldman for seeing me the same day, treating the
underlying causes, and enabling me to train 300+ professionals from
large corporations, universities, US Army, US Air Force, DOD, Citibank
and others in San Antonio & Dallas last week.

Thanks Doc!

--Raj

Rajesh Goel, CISSP
cell (917) 685-7731
CTO: Brainlink International, Inc.
You run your business, and leave the IT to us.
raj at brainlink.com
www.brainlink.com
www.linkedin.com/in/rajgoel