[Fredslist] Abuse Report

Vincent Averaimo vincent at milfordlegal.com
Mon Jan 16 12:43:32 EST 2012

This is my thought......There is always an exception to the rule or "law."  Here, it was Big Blue, in the divisional round, against the #1 seeded Green Bay Packers who they lost to in the regular season.
The conduct is clearly excusable due to the gravity of the event and situation.  It's like a burglar entering a home with a weapon, the homeowner feeling threatened and using reasonable force to stop the intrusion and threat!  Big Blue was threatened and its fans responded with reasonable means to counter that threat while mustering up well wishes and analysis in an online format as would have been done in person if the game were at the home stadium.  While we could not be at GIANTS stadium, we countered the Green Bay threat with camaraderie.  Clearly an excusable offense!  Fred's creation of this outlet of support should be praised on not punished!
Besides....it was fun!.....and so was this :)

Vin