[Fredslist] Need tutor for Word 2010 multilevel numbering

Phyllis E. Dubrow pdubrow at pipeline.com
Mon Jan 16 12:41:33 EST 2012

Is there SOMEONE in Gotham who's figured out Word 2010's multi-level
numbering and can tutor me - or recommend a tutor???

Here's what I need it for:  Long documents with lots of numbered paragraphs
and subparagraphs.  WordPerfect served me well until a few months ago, when
I got a new computer with Windows 7.

I've been poring over books and websites for weeks and am still at Square
One.  What I've learned is that (a) Word is very different from WordPerfect
and (b) Word 2010 is very different from Word 2007 and Word 2003.

Can somebody help me get to Square Two?

TIA.

Phyllis E. Dubrow

Attorney at Law

60 East 42nd Street, Suite 4600 | New York, New York  10165-0043

T: (212) 661-2885 | F: (212) 409-8682 | E: pdubrow at pipeline.com