[Fredslist] FW: COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE BROKER

Bruce Pritikin BPritikin at ddkcpas.com
Wed Jan 11 12:47:33 EST 2012

Hi Gotham,

As you might know, family is paramount in my life. As I'm sure you would, I would do anything to help a member of my family prosper.  After three years in finance, my youngest son Matthew decided to switch career paths and recently joined Lee & Associates, a full service commercial real estate firm here in New York City. Matthew and his team's primary focus is on office leasing but his firm is also strong in retail leasing and investment opportunities. He asked me to reach out to my associates to spread the word. If you do have any real estate needs please do not hesitate to go directly to him. His contact information is listed below. Thank you and feel free to pass his information along to anyone you feel would benefit from his services.

Bruce Pritikin

Matthew Pritikin
Lee & Associates NYC LLC
12 East 46th Street, Floor 6