[Fredslist] recap: joint meeting Bandit and Bandit Too yesterday

Marc Halpert ybillc at optonline.net
Thu Jan 12 08:02:04 EST 2012

Yesterday Gotham kicked off the new year with its first joint meeting
between 2 venerable groups, Bandit and Bandit Too.

We had 36 (!) attending and to paraphrase a comment made by Larry Solomon
(Co-Chair of Bandit Too), the diversity of fields and work that the people
in the room represented was truly amazing. "Fresh fish," circuit riders, new
and returning Gothamites were there to start the business year right.

If you have not scheduled yourself for an upcoming joint meeting, do it now!

I will even make it easy for you to look on the Gotham calendar-click here:
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/calendar.php

At joint meetings the non-compete rule is waived so everyone is welcome.
Spread your influence and participate in one of the things Gotham does best.

Marc W. Halpert

Chair/GC, Gotham New Haven and Chair, the newly-forming Gotham Connecticut
Shoreline

GC, Gotham Bandit

Oh yeah, I work too:

Managing Partner

Your Best Interest LLC      <http://www.yourbestinterestonline.com/>
www.yourbestinterestonline.com

e-giving      <http://www.e-givingonline.com/> www.e-givingonline.com

connect2collaborate      <http://www.connect2collaborate.com/>
www.connect2collaborate.com

PO Box 320048  Fairfield, CT  06825-0048

phone 203.373.0875

efax 203.549.0406

www.linkedin.com/in/marchalpert

Celebrating 10 years: helping our clients nationwide enhance cash flow,
using practical electronic techniques