[Fredslist] Looking to Expand Business

Daniel Goldman of ShopWithDan.com unfranchisebizma at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 22:35:46 EST 2012

Hi Everyone,
I am looking to expand my business in southeastern New York State (am
physically located in the Hudson Valley Region).
I am looking for people interested in another stream of
income....specifically residual income!

I own an internet franchise and would like to share information with anyone
you know of who is interested in a way to build a residual income
that will keep paying them whether/not they show up for work.

This is a part-time home-based business and can be done along with what you
are already doing.

A big part of what I do is teach people how to do this. So if you know of
anyone whom this business opportunity could help, I would appreciate any
referrals and contact info.
I would love to share information with them about this opportunity such
that they can make an informed decision as to whether/not this business is
right for them.

Thanks very much!

*
Daniel Goldman -
UnFranchise Owner - One Team, One Dream!!
Get Paid to Shop Online!: http://www.ShopWithDan.com<http://www.shopwithdan.com>
Email: unfranchisebizma at gmail.com
Tel#:   845.206.2802
*