[Fredslist] Travel Agent who can advise me about Disney World

Amparo Connors Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
Mon Jan 9 12:32:36 EST 2012

Hi Vincent-Although I am not a travel agent I am a 'Disney expert', particularly regarding WDW.  Feel free to call me any afternoon at work, 718-261-7979, if you want advise or to pick my brain.  This offer goes out to all of Gotham.  I own the Disney Vacation Club (since 2001) so I book my own travel.  Prior to owning I always booked through AAA.  They have great deals and special perks booking Disney through them.... All my best, Amparo (Gotham Towers)

Amparo M Connors, President
Allied Personnel Services, Inc., Green Staff NY
NY City & State Certified M/WBE
718.261.7979  ~  516.622.2305  ~  212.451.0235
amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
www.alliedpersonnel.com