[Fredslist] Proprietary Pharmacy Expert Needed

Zinder, Susan F. Susan.Zinder at leclairryan.com
Mon Jan 9 12:29:12 EST 2012

Gotham - Please consider this my first email after my sabbatical and as
an attorney in private practice (the party's over).

Anyway - a banking client is moving for the appointment of a Chapter 11
trustee of a proprietary pharmacy (located in NYC) that has retail,
hospital and CHHA clients.  The bank, obviously, has questions about
licensing, and operating the pharmacy under bankruptcy.

If someone knows of someone who can answer various regulatory questions
that will arise as a result of the potential bankruptcy - please have
them contact me.

Susan

Susan F. Zinder
Attorney at Law
LECLAIRRYAN
Riverfront Plaza, East Tower
951 East Byrd Street, Eighth Floor
Richmond, Virginia 23219
(212) 446-5014 Direct
(212) 446-5034 Fax
Susan.Zinder at leclairryan.com
http://www.leclairryan.com <http://www.leclairryan.com/>

* This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail with a copy to emailadministrator at leclairryan.com and delete this e-mail and all copies and attachments.

IRS Circular 230 Notice: Unless specifically stated otherwise, any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.