[Fredslist] FW: Dr. needs a room rental/share near NUMC hospital

Altmann, Monica Monica.Altmann at elliman.com
Mon Jan 9 11:01:44 EST 2012

Hi all,

My first posting, so I hope we can help each other!

I have a Doctor at NUMC in East Meadow (Nassau University Medical Center) who works with my sister. He needs a small place to crash during the week, as he has an apartment in Manhattan. So a studio, a share, an attic! Anything near the hospital so he can crash for a few days a week and go home to Manhattan on the weekends.

Walking distance would be fine, he does have a car. . .so needs a place to park it.

So, who do we kow who would like a Doctor in the house?! Sounds like a great roommate to have, right?

Can't find anything on MLS but if you know someone. . . . give me a call?

 <http://assets.prudentialelliman.com/LIBrokerPhotos/127163.jpg>
Monica.Altmann at Elliman.com
Prudential Douglas Elliman Real Estate Inc.
Cell 516.578.6861   Office: 516.327.6218
If you no longer wish to receive these messages click here à <mailto:Monica.Altmann at PrudentialElliman.com> Unsubscribe <mailto:Monica.Altmann at PrudentialElliman.com>