[Fredslist] Can you help?

Leila Ross leila85 at verizon.net
Sat Jan 7 11:23:23 EST 2012

Dear Gotham,

Happy New Year to you.  May this year bring excellent health, profound
happiness and abundance to all.  It's exciting to think that from one day to
the next a New Year resets or begins anew.

I am in need and looking for a part time sitter to pick up my 1st grade son
from school at 3:15 until 5:30 and on certain occasions to stay later.  He's
a great kid and it would be an easy gig.  I live in Westwood which is
northern Bergen County NJ.  Surrounding towns are Oradell, Hillsdale,
Woodcliff Lake, Paramus, Rivervale.   Someone who speaks Spanish  would be
wonderful.  I'm trying to reinforce my son's Spanish.

Many thanks to everyone!

With my very best wishes,

Leila Ross

Leila Perez Ross, CFM, CRPC, CSNA

Financial Advisor | Portfolio Manager, PIA Program | Certified Financial
Manager | Certified Special Needs Advisor

Merrill Lynch | Global Private Client Group  Country Club Plaza | W 115
Century Road | Paramus, NJ 07652

TEL:  201-967-4844 (800-871-2102) | FAX:  201-299-6601

EMAIL:   <mailto:Leila_Ross at ml.com> Leila_Ross at ml.com |  <http://www.ml.com>
www.ml.com | FA.ML.com/Leila_Ross