[Fredslist] A reflection on the co-Networker of the Year'sendorsement on why to join Gotham

Erin Ardleigh EArdleigh at wassociatesny.com
Tue Jan 3 14:44:18 EST 2012

I have to add to this sentiment! So many Gotham members have given me advice and inspiration over the past year and deserve acknowledgement.

I would like to thank:

Lucas Meyer, my financial advisor

Raj Goel, my IT/marketing advisor

Tom Kass, for legal advice

Steven Glassberg, for legal advice

David Henry, for social media advice

Judy Heft, for networking advice and so many great introductions

Fred Klein, for encouraging me to ‘ride the circuit’

Sharon Klein, for design advice

Jayne Latz, for helping a family member with public speaking skills

Frank Cuneo, Elaine Heyda, John Buscarello and Howard Lipset, who joined Open House around the same time as me and kept it lively,

And, of course, the Gotham members that became clients and friends.

I am so excited to be a part of Gotham in 2012! Renew and keep on networking!

Best,

Erin Ardleigh

Wechsler Associates, Inc.

212-583-0800