[Fredslist] a new year! many thanks!! and why join Gotham?

Ester Horowitz witsowitz at verizon.net
Mon Jan 2 17:56:34 EST 2012

What I got from Gotham I could never repay. That is why I pay it forward.

Warmest Regards

Ester Horowitz CMC, CITRMS

Profit Center Compliance: Make it Worthwhile

www.m2powerinc.com

 516 409-0849

888 609-6828

"Some men see things as they are and say why?

I see things that never were and say why not?"

-George Bernard Shaw-

Recipient of the Networker of the Year Award

from Gotham City Networking 2010

"It's better to give than receive but what goes around comes around."

How Naked Are You? How Naked is Your Business

Request the Test. Get Your Score.

www.myiceshield.com

Confidentiality Notice:
This message is intended exclusively for the individual(s) to whom it is
addressed.  This communication may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged, confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If
you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print,
retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
replying to this email, and delete all copies of this message. Thank you for
your cooperation.