[Fredslist] Desk top Scanner

Concetta G. Spirio cspirio at optonline.net
Mon Jan 2 11:50:06 EST 2012

Has anyone had any experience with desk top scanners.  I have a small firm
and I'd use it for personal as well some business.  I  have a scanner in the
office but it just deposits the scan into a folder it does not organize the
info in any manner

I have seen the neat desk scanner advertise and my computer guy has
recommended the Fujitsu ScanSnap S1500 Deluxe Bundle Sheet-Fed Scanner

Thanks for your input  Happy New Year to all

Concetta G. Spirio, Esq.
Mailing Address
173 North Main Street PMB # 320
Sayville, NY 11782
Tel  631  277-8844

Fax 631 277-5547

This electronic mail and any attachments are intended only for the use of
the named/intended recipient only. It may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, trade secrets, and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution or coping of this electronic mail or the information contained
herein or attached hereto by any person other than the intended recipient is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, or believe
you are not authorized to receive this message, please notify Concetta G.
Spirio, Esq. immediately by email, by using your reply button to advise us
of such error at  <mailto:cspirio at optonline.net> cspirio at optonline.net