[Fredslist] YOUNG PROS--AN AMAZING GROUP TO VISIT

eheyda at statewidea.com eheyda at statewidea.com
Wed Feb 29 12:26:16 EST 2012

Last night I rode the circuit to the Young Pros and WOW-what a group.  Danny
does a great job spreading the good cheer regarding Gotham and he also had a
fabulous presenter - our own Susan Zinder who was terrific and full of great
information.  I assure you that you are missing a wonderful opportunity to
meet the YOUNG PROS in Gotham if you don't come ride the circuit!  Thanks
for great food, (much better than the Friar's Club-sorry Fred) great wine,
and great conversation.  I'll be back!

Elaine Heyda

Account Manager

Statewide Abstract Corp.