[Fredslist] New Poll

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 26 16:17:04 EST 2012

Well Gothamites.  You had the opinion that The Artist should have won the Oscar for  Best Picture.  Congratulations. You were right! However,  given The Artist's gross revenues, I wonder how many of you actually saw it! lol...Our new poll asks your preference in retail shopping.  Sure, our 5-year old child shops online but do you?  Do you prefer, all things considered to shop online or do you prefer to actually go into a brick and mortar store.  Give us your opinion in our new poll by going to www.gothamnetworking.com.  Your pollster,  Dr. Gerry Goldhaber

Gerald M. Goldhaber, Ph.D.President and CEO
GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G
New York, NY 10001

(212)379-6661 (O)(917)279-2303 (Cell)