[Fredslist] Gotham Celebrates its 15 Year Anniversary - Come Celebrate With Us!

Debra B. Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Sun Feb 26 20:58:08 EST 2012

Before you settle in to watch the Academy Awards, make plans to attend our
Celebration!

Make plans to join us on Tuesday evening March 13, 2012 at Planet Hollywood,
for our 15 year celebration! Planet Hollywood is located at 1540 Broadway
(45th & Broadway in Times Square).

The party starts at 6:00 pm.

We will also have our traditional "New Member Orientation" (define "new"
anyway you like, new member, members in waiting, interested members, current
members, members interested in a refresher on Gotham benefits, etc.) at 4:30
p.m.

The cost to attend the party is $75.00.

For payment information for the 15th Anniversary Celebration at Planet
Hollywood, click here:

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=2622
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=2622&eventTy
pe=2> &eventType=2

Debra B. Lindner

Administrative Director, Gotham City Networking

debbie at gothamnetworking.com