[Fredslist] Can you help? -- Repair & Improve Credit Reports

tom.hanik at ultimateabstract.com tom.hanik at ultimateabstract.com
Sun Feb 26 20:50:15 EST 2012

Hi,

I have a friend who has asked me the following:

"Please let me know if you can refer someone who repairs & improves
credit reports. Please refer only those you have direct experience
with."

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Thomas J. Hanik
Senior Title Consultant
Ultimate Abstract of New York, Inc.
51 Allen Boulevard
Farmingdale, NY 11735
(631) 501-9100 office
(631) 501-1370 fax
(516) 376-5655 cell
Email:  tom.hanik at ultimateabstract.com
Web:  www.ultimateabstract.com

Upcoming Events (CLE Seminars):
- Wednesday May 2, 2012 - Landlord & Tenant: Summary Eviction Proceedings in
NYC, Gregory G. Calabro, Partner, Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP, Location: Citrin
Cooperman, 529 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10017, Time: 8:30am-9:20am Seminar,
R.S.V.P. cle at esqbank.com or (800) 996-0213