[Fredslist] Small Business health care survey (CT)

Tessa Marquis tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com
Fri Feb 24 17:30:23 EST 2012

I received this request for our input today and thought others might be
interested in participating.

Below are the links to electronic versions of a small business health care
survey. They need to hear what the small business owners of Connecticut
think is needed with regard to health insurance.

"The Small Business Health Care Survey will be closing at the beginning of
March (Friday, March 2nd). We currently have 300 responses. In order to make
the results as statistically strong as possible we need to get a minimum of
100 additional responses. "

English version: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CTLTX5N

Spanish version: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PNGFG8J

Non-profit version: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DHHTFYB

The survey should take 5-7 minutes to complete. Thanks!

Tessa Marquis
Gotham New Haven
New Standard Institute, Inc.
84 Broad Street  |  Milford, CT 06460  |  USA
203.783.1582 x101
 <mailto:tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com>
tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com