[Fredslist] Gotham Celebrates its 15 Year Anniversary - Come Celebrate With Us!

Debra B. Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Fri Feb 24 13:54:01 EST 2012

Make plans to join us on Tuesday evening March 13, 2012 at Planet Hollywood,
for our 15 year celebration! Planet Hollywood is located at 1540 Broadway
(45th & Broadway in Times Square).

The party starts at 6:00 pm.

We will also have our traditional "New Member Orientation" (define "new"
anyway you like, new member, members in waiting, interested members, current
members, members interested in a refresher on Gotham benefits, etc.) at 4:30
p.m.

The cost to attend the party is $75.00.

For payment information for the 15th Anniversary Celebration at Planet
Hollywood, click here:

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=2622
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=2622&eventTy
pe=2> &eventType=2

Debra B. Lindner

Administrative Director, Gotham City Networking

debbie at gothamnetworking.com