[Fredslist] Awesome! Today's David Henry.video marketing presentation

Mitchell Tublin mitchtublin at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 23 21:04:45 EST 2012

Gothamites,

If you were not in the room, you missed a great presentation

by David Henry today.  A recheck on what you are doing with

video on your website.  Resources to put into action immediately

for use of video on social media.  And much, much, more!

There was something for every level of knowledge in this presentation.

My suggestion is don't miss it next time!

Thank you David,

Mitch Tublin

www.johnmaxwellgroup.com/mitchtublin

Everything Rises and Falls With Leadership