[Fredslist] RIDE THE CIRCUIT AND CELEBRATE OUR NEW NAME March 1

Christopher Lamal clamal at lamal-law.com
Thu Feb 23 13:56:27 EST 2012

LGBTQ??  I think that's way too restrictive and exclusionary a name.

Since I'm no longer a member of the group I guess my vote doesn't count, but
as a former member I would suggest a more inclusive name, such as the Gotham
"LGBTQPFLGBTQ" group: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Questioning and
Parents and Friends of Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals, Transgendered and
Questioners"  Then, I think, we'll have the whole universe covered!

Best,

Chris

_________________________

Christopher T. Lamal