[Fredslist] Colorado Vacation spot!

Altmann, Monica Monica.Altmann at elliman.com
Wed Feb 22 15:16:19 EST 2012

Hi everyone,

I have a wonderful 2 bedroom 2 bath 1200sqft condo in Breckenridge Colorado - - great for skiing and winter sports, but even more lovely in the summertime!  Sleeps 8 and is in the heart of a charming Victorian town.

I rent it out short term and long term, if you have any interest  feel free to contact me directly.  Gotham Members of course get special rates and special treatment!

http://townofbreckenridge.com/ <http://townofbreckenridge.com/>

Breckenridge is approx 100 miles from the Denver Airport, at 9600 feet altitude its stunning!    Great vacation destination in the Rockies, with Vail 20 minutes away, Aspen approx 2 hours.  Summer activities include  rafting, mountain biking, hot springs,  golfing, fly fishing, mountain climbing, the Rocky Mountain National Park, Pikes Peak, dining, music and theatre!  All set in a pristine mountain environment with no humidity, no mosquitoes and fabulous sunshine and snow-covered mountain peaks!   A quick ride down to the city to catch a Rockies baseball game, or check out the Coors Brewery too!

 <http://assets.prudentialelliman.com/LIBrokerPhotos/127163.jpg>
Monica.Altmann at Elliman.com
Prudential Douglas Elliman Real Estate Inc.
Cell 516.578.6861   Office: 516.327.6218
If you no longer wish to receive these messages click here à <mailto:Monica.Altmann at PrudentialElliman.com> Unsubscribe <mailto:Monica.Altmann at PrudentialElliman.com>