[Fredslist] Re: Renatto for wonderful advice from Vincent Averaimo re Friend needs advice on nursing home situation re her spouse

Sandra N Busell sandiesq at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 13:43:49 EST 2012

NY does not have conservatorship but guardianship which I would assume is similar.  An order to show cause (OSC) is filed and the court hearing date is 30 days from the signing of the OSC.  A COURT EVALUATOR IS APPOINTED.     Sandi

Sent from my iPhone
Sandra N Busell, Esq
Busell & Stier, PLLC
98 Cutter Mill Road, Suite 395N
Great Neck, NY 11021
Tel: 516-829-9595
Fax: 516-829-9617
Email: Sandra.Busell at busellstier.com
website:  www.busellstier.com

***NOTICE***

This e-mail message is confidential, is intended only for the named recipient(s) above, and may contain information that is privileged, attorney work product or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this message in error, or are not a named recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail message from your computer. Thank you.