[Fredslist] Thank you Marc Halpert

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Sat Feb 18 11:59:31 EST 2012

We in Gotham are so fortunate to have a LinkedIn guru and a wonderful
friend among us. Late yesterday I had a LI question for Marc. I emailed him
the questions and....he called me back!!!
Somehow, he always manages to be there to help when we need him.

For those who have not attended one of his workshops, you are missing out.
Be sure to mark your calendar when he offers one again. I know I will.
Thank you Marc.

Jayne Latz
*President, Corporate Speech Solutions*
"we help you say it better"
www.corporatespeechsolutions.com
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18MUZJUfZqA>(212) 308-7725 office
(917) 841-2965  mobile

*Please go to Facebook to get current updates and be sure to click on
"like":
http://www.facebook.com/CorporateSpeechSolutions*

**

**