[Fredslist] Fw: film inc

fklein at legal.org fklein at legal.org
Fri Feb 17 10:43:04 EST 2012

Thoughts?

-----Original Message-----
From: James Pilott <jppilott at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 10:39:27
To: <heyjudenyc at aol.com>; <fklein at kleinzelman.com>
Subject: Re: film inc

Hi guys, hoping to make it to next week's meeting (depending on work
schedule!). I do have one question though - I know in the past Fred's
List has been used to contact people in specific companies etc, and I
was wondering if there was any way of putting a message out to find
somebody who works at Showtime (more specifically, the 'Red Group' at
Showtime). There's a job opening that I know would be perfect for me,
but I don't trust the impersonal online application process. I'm sure
if I was able to contact someone directly, I would stand a much
greater chance of making an impression. Just looking for a connection,
an email address, something to get my foot in the door.

Anyway, it's totally cool if this can't be done - I just figured I'd
work under the "don't ask, don't get" theory!

Thanks, and see you next week!

James Pilott

p.s. got to www.greenlitpilott.com to see the trailer of my spec
comedy pilot, produced with Martha Tuber who I met at the first Film
Inc. meeting!