[Fredslist] Montauk Weekend - help

Florey, Joanne Joanne.Florey at hubinternational.com
Thu Feb 16 12:54:00 EST 2012

Gurneys is nice and on the beach. Food is not good here but nice
hotel..pricey
There is always the Montauk Yacht Club too not on the beach just the
pool.

As for food///for LUNC check out Gosmans Dock ...you can have a nice
lunch there.
For dinner there are a few choices and you will need reservations.
East by NorthEast
Crows Nest Restauarant & Inn (this is a small B&B with a great resaurant
and amazing views (the New Montauk so they say)
Since your son is 30 you may want to venture over for dinner to:
Navy Beach or
Surf Club (both of these are on the water and they have live music at
times and it is a very hip crowd....your son would like it.
I'm 50 and I love it all.
Enjoy Montauk
P.S. I live in Southampton so if you need to rent a home in the hamptons
or montauk  for the summer or weekly, my family is with a huge realtor
in East Hampton and can assist.

Joanne L. Florey
Vice President, Employee Benefits & HR Consulting

LI  Office:                                              NYC Office:
1393 Veterans Memorial Highway         1065 Avenue of the Americas
Suite 210N                                             4th Floor
Hauppauge, New York 11788               New York, New York 10018

Cell:     516-695-1452
Direct:  631-360-5331
Fax:     917-934-4528

"My Business has been and will continue to be built through referrals
from generous friends and business partners like you. I certainly
appreciate the trust you've placed in me.  If you know  a friend or
business partner that values the same level of Service I've provided
you, I would sincerely appreciate your recommendations!"

joanne.florey at hubinternational.com
www.hubinternational.com

The information contained in this e-mail message, and any attachments
accompanying this transmission, may be legally privileged and/or
confidential and protected health information.  This information is
intended only for the use of the individual(s) and/or entity identified
above.  The authorized recipient of this information is prohibited from
disclosing this information to any other party unless required to do so
by law or regulation and is required to protect the information after
its stated need has been fulfilled.  If you are not the intended
recipient, or an employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
printing, copying, forwarding, or distributing of this information is
please notify the sender immediately, by telephone or return e-mail, to
advise of the wrongful receipt and confirm your understanding of this
Notice.  Thank you.